Monday, September 11, 2006

And now for your Sam fix...

He wants to grow up so damn fast! He has starting pitching a fit when we try to strap him into his booster chair. He only wants to sit at the table like a big person. Which is okay...when it works.
But, it doesn't always work! I've noticed that 2 year olds have the attention span of a gnat. Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it just me?


And now this is how we all have to eat dinner. Sam in Mama's chair, with Hayley and Angela on either side of him keeping him from busting his head open on the floor as he tumbles out of the chair! And of course, I'm always there to help armed with only a camera.


Watch out folks! He's armed, dangerous, and probably pissed because we told him NO! to something....again.

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

annie said...

Well, the camera is an essential to family life. What other weapon will you be able to use to shame Sam aged 15 into cutting the grass.....Sam, I'll blog that picture of you throwing up if you don't..........

Anonymous said...

YOU DARE TO SAY NO TO HIM?!?!

thejayman68 said...

Sure! Remember, I'm the meanest daddy in the whole world. Sam told me so!

annie said...

Well, you learned "mean" from a Mom who apparently, I am told, beat you on the bottoms of your feet with a vacuum cleaner. OhMiGod, you're passing it on. It's time to say STOP to the family abuse syndrome.