Thursday, December 14, 2006

An update on the Letter "S"

A while back, on a particularly low day at the office, I po ted the finding of my exten ive Google re earch about the letter " ." ee here for a refre her. Well, will wonder never cea e. Apparently the letter " " i going out of tyle a we peak. Or a we read, I uppo e. There ha been a ignificant lo in the number of hit on the elected letter " " in the la t everal month . Here i the link to the newe t re ult .

Perhap I have omehow contributed to the demi e of thi " uppo edly" important ibilant. Or maybe individual are ju t no longer intere ted in thi poor, u ele letter. Well, ju t o you know, if it' omehow my fault, you can ki my a !

1 comment:

annie said...

oh,father of am, how illy you are! It' not ea y leaving the letter out of email . i n't it uper that we didn't lo e the letter J? If we had, you wouldn't have a name!!