Sunday, January 06, 2008

Everyone being very serious

Guitar Hero has taken over in my house. People are taking it pretty damn seriously too. Now Hayley has her own guitar and I'm expecting the competition to begin heating up any day now. I can't wait.

 

Chris thinks I need a bigger TV. Apparently he can't see the notes unless they're 3 feet wide. Really. Click to picture to blow it up and you'll see what I mean!

 

And that's just an excuse to run this photo again, and to emphasize the size of the notes on the screen that Chris "has trouble" seeing!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

annie said...

I certainly am glad someone gave you that guitar hero thingy for Xmas!!! I guess for your birthday, you'll be wanting Rock Star!!!

thejayman68 said...

Sure, you can put Rock Star on the list. I've already got a drummer AND singer right here in the house ready to go!

Anonymous said...

http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/guitarhero/male

thejayman68 said...

That's a great shirt Lisa!