Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sam quotes

I know I've posted up here some of the funny stuff Sam has said before. Well, he's still always talking about "up-sleeve" and "down-sleeve" shirts and now to that he's added "up-pants" and "down-pants."

A couple of days ago he had a bit of a runny nose and he asked me for a "nose napkin" so he could wipe it. That cracked me up. A nose napkin.

Hayley contributed also today. There is a very neat little spring-blooming plant called Phlox. I know you've seen it even if you don't know it's name. Hayley does know the name, but apparently not how it's spelled. She asked me if we could just put "one Phlock over there." I said, "whatever the Phlock you want honey."

1 comment:

annie said...

Cracked me up!!!!! Sam's a true Gallagher and apparently Hayley is taking after her mother in law!!! And of course, Jay after his Daddy:)