Friday, June 22, 2007

Why am I the only enjoying all this hilarity I asks ya?

Q) Why does it take 1 million sperm to fertilize one egg?
A) They won't stop to ask directions.
I don't hear any laughter. Hey, that was clever! C'mon!

Q) How do you know that the driver driving toward you is a physicist?
A) He has a red sticker on his bumper, saying: "If this sticker is blue, you are driving too fast."
Hey, now that is REALLY clever. What? No science buffs out there? Am I the only one who reads this stuff? Oh, yeah, I am. I forgot.

OK, enough torture for now. So finally...

A teacher asks her students if they're Cowboys fans. All of the hands go up except for one student. "Okay, Sam. What team are you a fan of?"

"The Redskins."

"Why's that?" "Well, my parents are both Redskins fans, so I'm a Redskins fan too."

"That's not a good answer, Sam. If your parents were both morons, would you be a moron too?"

"No, that would make me a Cowboys fan!"

1 comment:

annie said...

Very funny. "I" am laughing out loud! Thanks and keep them coming. I do check this out most days when I am home.