Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ah, those were the days

Here's a picture of my fridge while I was in college. No lie. A while after college (like 11 years) I got married and the beer changed from Milwaukee's Best to Bass Ale. (All things being equal, two incomes rock--highly recommended, by the way.)

 
Posted by Picasa


Then the beer changed to food. Imagine my dismay.

Then we had Sam, and the food changed to formula.

Today, I have warm Coor's Light in the cooler in my garage--and a fridge full of food.

Many people far older and wiser than me call this "character building." Well, I'm waiting for it to build me up a fridge full of beer again. I guess I'll just keep eating the food while I'm waiting.

2 comments:

annie said...

Ah Yeah, those were the days of "Daddy's Juice!"

Unknown said...

Who would think you would have a fridge full of Indian food - fish included...