Monday, November 12, 2007

Two cats...one smart and one not so much

So we've got two cats here watching out the window. Only, one of them seems to have failed Window Watching 101.

I still have both these kitties to this day, and Hosta (on the left) is still just as dumb!

I imagine it went down something like this:
Lucy: Hey Hosta! Do you wanna watch birds again?
Hosta: Yeah! Sounds great. Let's go.
L: Gonna have some fun now that's for sure.
H: (Jeez this Lucy is stupid. I have no idea what she gets out of this. Oh well.)

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

annie said...

This is really funny!!!!!!! You are one clever boy. Since it took me a minute to "get" it, I guess you must've gotten your smarts and wit from your Dad:)

thejayman68 said...

Either that or you just didn't think it was odd to be looking out a window with the shade drawn completely. Just sayin', you know?

annie said...

Which is worse?!!